- University of Texas School of Law, JD
- Mills College, BA with Honors
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Bar College
- Texas Future Indigent Defense Leaders
- National Lawyers Guild
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Austin Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Supreme Court of Texas
- Associate Attorney, Cofer & Connelly, PLLC
- Legal Intern, National Center for Law and Economic Justice
- Law Clerk, Public Defender Service for the District of Columbia
- National Executive Committee, National Lawyers Guild
- Steering Committee, Austin Lawyers Guild
I am a member of the Future Indigent Defense Leaders program, a selective program that provides training to the most promising young defense lawyers in Texas. I am also a member of the Texas Bar College, a legal association for lawyers who have demonstrated a high commitment to voluntary legal education.
I serve on the Board of the National Lawyers Guild, a legal association dedicated to promoting the principle that human rights are more important than property interests. For decades, NLG has been at the forefront of defending our country's most vocal dissidents. I am active with the local chapter of the NLG, the Austin Lawyers Guild. We represent activists who are arrested while protesting for causes they believe in.
Outside of my career and my volunteer activities, I enjoy mastering the art of the perfect Instagram post and sweating it out at the yoga studio.