My legal practice has moved from boardrooms to courtrooms.
I started my career working for several national law firms representing companies in high-stakes contract negotiations, multi-million-dollar mergers and acquisitions, and complex regulatory disputes. However, in 2023, I realized I wanted to represent people, not private companies, through my legal practice.
I’ve found my true calling at Cofer & Connelly representing folks facing criminal allegations and regulatory charges in Texas courts and in front of state agencies. My experience in high-pressure negotiations and knack for strategic risk evaluation are well suited when working across from state and federal prosecutors during all stages of the criminal legal process in Travis County and the Texas Hill Country.
From pre-charge or pre-suit investigation through plea negotiation and jury trial, I leverage my boardroom background in an unrelenting pursuit of tailored results and work to keep state and federal prosecutors accountable.
I am a native Austinite and proud graduate of the University of Texas School of Law. During my time in law school, I was selected as an editor of the Review of Litigation and served as a judicial clerk for a Texas District Court Judge in Travis County. Prior to law school I received a Master of Public Policy degree from the University of Texas at Dallas.
- University of Texas School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Texas at Dallas, Master of Public Policy
- University of Texas at Dallas, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Summa Cum Laude
- University of Texas at Dallas, Bachelor of Science, Public Affairs, Summa Cum Laude
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Colorado
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association, Austin Texas
- American Bar Association
- Austin Bar Association
- Boulder Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Associate, Cofer & Connelly, PLLC
- Associate, Winstead PC
- Associate, Polsinelli PC
Publications and Events
Awards and Recognition
- Dean’s Achievement Award for Outstanding Student in Health Law & Policy, University of Texas School of Law
- Staff Editor, The Review of Litigation, University of Texas School of Law
- Panel Presenter at the Western Social Sciences Association Conference
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America